Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 5

Trying to keep all the balls in the air ... juggling the food intake with what is my biggest challenge, to be more physically active. Optifit fitness trainers, Chad and Cate are tough but encouraging. No visible sign of actual muscles yet but I can actually feel that they're in there somewhere after working out. I feel stronger each week.
There are so many components to this journey beyond the physical. For me it's about mentally regaining control of my life. Getting fit, getting strong ... getting my life back!

Note: while I'd like to be seeing bigger drops on the scale at this point, I did have to buy a pair of pants that were a size smaller. Okay, they have an elastic waistband but still are a size smaller than before. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing in the world feels better than having to buy a size smaller! Rooting for you Kerri! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!