Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baggy is good ...

This photograph will be a favorite for years to come. It's Christmas morning and we drove out to Higgins Point at the east end of Lake Coeur d'Alene. I took my camera down the trail to the shoreline to enjoy the view. Coming back up the trail I realized I wasn't out of breath and needing to rest. I also noticed that my clothing is getting increasingly baggy. Even wearing a couple of layers of sweaters under this jacket, it's loose-fitting, as are the smaller size pants I bought I couple of weeks ago. I'm liking the new and improved me.

1 comment:

  1. During riding season I ride to Higgins Point from Riverstone. It is a great place to visit. When my daughter is with me we pause for a break while she takes time to explore, like any 11 year old would. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!