Sunday, January 16, 2011

Perky

In this numbers game that has become my life since last fall, most numbers have been related to the scale. I had the story of the shoe size a few weeks back but the latest measurements were cause for another chuckle. Since October I've lost two inches off my neck circumference. Hard to notice that my winter scarves are getting loose. :) But the other numbers were fun to know as well ... down four inches on my waist and three on my hips. Nice. My favorite shrinkage area might be one that most would find alarming but I'm finding to be most noticable. I've lost 5 inches from my bust line. Woo Hoo! A new and much smaller bra has been added to my wardrobe. The difference between matronly and downright perky is in the inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!