Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 3

An incredibly busy day from start to finish, felt like I was running a race. It really opened my eyes about one of the issues that has caused me to put on and keep on the weight. I have very few routine days with routine meal times. Skipping meals and then eating whatever was close and quick when I was ravenous. Today I managed to stay almost on track with my meals and snacks but I know I'll have to really work on putting me as one of my daily priorities. I'm worth it. :)
My bullet dodging today was a campaign event for my friend Cliff Hayes after work. Joe Doellefeld's famous Stateline Speedway spaghetti, salad and garlic bread was on the menu for dinner. I went through the line, filled a paper plate and asked for a piece of tin foil. Wrapped it up and delivered it to Bert down at the Haunted House where he was putting on the finishing touches before it opens tomorrow. Ta da!
Thanks to Joni, Dani, Alan and Cindy for offering encouraging and supportive words. I get by with a little help from my friends for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I know this will be a rough road for you, from time to time. But know that you can do it... so stay strong, stay steady and it will be yours to enjoy...a healthy body... will keep you in my health prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers, I'm focusing on the one day at a time model. One step, one day, one better choice at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!