Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Journey's Journal

On Monday, October 11, 2010 my first appointment with the staff of the OptiFit program at Surgical Bariatrics in Post Falls, Idaho is scheduled. The first step not to a new me but the "me" that's been buried beneath excess weight for most of my adult life. Although I'm taking this journey with my incredible sister and
friend, Janna, we'll tell our stories independently in the coming months.
I don't have a specific goal weight to attain (although losing at least 75 lbs is the realityor the goal of looking good for a specific event or to wear a bikini on some tropical beach. I simply want to feel good, get my coronary issues under control and live life from the playing field, not the sidelines.

1 comment:

  1. Two things....
    1. Just Start! (there is a beginning to everything)
    2. Don't Stop! (sometimes we get sidelined, just get back to where you need to be)
    Congratulations on your decision to change your life positively!! You are going to rock it!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!