Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 7

A week since entering the "bod pod" and all's well. Today was pretty routine except for doing a couple of hours on air at KVNI, which required getting up at 5:15 a.m. It was a little difficult to eat breakfast a few hours earlier than usual. Had my second workout which felt really good. My energy level is increasing slowly but I really am wanting something that's not sweet to the taste. The Optifit shakes, smoothies, bars etc. for these first weeks are all sweet. I really look forward to evening when the plan includes a cup of hot soup. I can make this work for the duration. Yes I can.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, when I did it, I swear I had a panic attacke about 2 weeks in that I would never be able to eat salty things again. I was absolutely sick and tired of all the sweet stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!